Thursday, October 2, 2008

You Have to Love ebay!

I just read an article that a woman from Chicago bought a house in Saginaw, Michigan for $1.75! She was the highest bid (of 8 bids) but she will also have to pay about $850 in back taxes and yard cleanup costs. How crazy is that? I cannot imagine buying a house sight unseen and not knowing if there were any liens on it or what the potential damage was to the house..not even for less than 2 bucks! I guess that goes to show the power of ebay. You really can buy or sell just about anything on there, I swear!

2 comments:

Emily Retherford said...

That's hilarious! I would be too scared to buy a house over Ebay though, but hey at least if things don't work our she only lost 2 bucks!

Emily
Mama and Hustler???
Great MOMS Think Alike
Barefooted Me
The Photographer In Me
There's A Geek In Every Girl
For the Love of GOSSIP
The Skinny Girl In Me
Writer Wannabe

Kateedyd said...

Damn Girl! Update already!