Saturday, August 9, 2008

Not Enough Hours in the Day!

I *LOVE* Friday and Saturday, probably because they are my days off! I promised myself that I would get a lot done today (and yesterday) because I was out sick for over a week, summer is almost over, and things just keep piling up! At the top of the list was to go through the garage and get things organized! I planned on going through all of the clothes, books, toys, and random things and whatever does not fit, does not get played with or is not used was getting put up on ebay (a new venture for me), Craigslist or freecycle. Well, do you think any of this got done? No, of course not! And tomorrow is Back-to-Work! I spent the last 48 hours doing a whole lot of nothing, lol. I probably needed it though. Now I am going to have to figure out some time between the kids, the job, the dh, and the housework to get that garage cleaned out! I know my neighbors are sick of seeing the cars parked in the driveway and I am sick of seeing stuff stacked to the ceiling inside!

I guess my spring cleaning doesn't happen until the end of Summer, lol!

1 comments:

Kris said...

Aw, don't worry about parking the cars in the drive. We have no basements where we live due to the water table, so everyone uses their garage as the basement. And yes, you did need a weekend to do NOTHING. I did the same thing. I'm have a PC party on Tuesday and I am going to be paying for my life of luxury come Monday when I am franticaly cleaning.