Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Craigslist!!

I swear I *love* Craigslist! (For anyone who doesnt know, it is the website www.craigslist.org) I swear I can find anything on there, so I decided to start putting some stuff on there and it has been nuts. I started posting things last week and since then have made almost $300! I put up baby clothes, a jumperoo, double stroller, jogging stroller, play mat, etc. etc. Mostly baby stuff and just junk in the garage I needed to get rid of. It was a nice way to make some extra money adn not have to have a stupid garage sale. I was thinking of putting all that on ebay, but posting on Craigslist is free and I dont have to deal with shipping or anything, people just come pick it up. And, for all the stuff I can't sell on craigslist, I put on freecycle and someone always takes it. Just a thought, if you are trying to make some extra money--see if you have anything around the house you could sell and post it on Craigslist! You never know!

4 comments:

Lori said...

I love Craigslist! eBay is nuts with all the fees, but Craigslist is FREE!!!

I've sold so many things on there: baby items, household items, and a car (in less than 24 hours, people paid in CASH!)

Great post!

Confessions of a Baltimore Housewife

Unknown said...

I love craigslist and visit the site almost daily to see if there are any great deals that I cannot pass up : )I have also sold a lot of things. It realy is great and not a PITA ike Ebay!

J said...

Oh I love Craigslist! Oh and tag your it!

The Geek's Girl

Marrid66 said...

I like Craigslist too but here they don't have my city on it.

Karen aka marrid66

http://www.4catsmakemecrazy.com/
http://www.dabossandbryguy.com/
http://www.hereoncolumbiaave.com/