Thursday, January 1, 2009

Party Like It's 2-0-0-9!

Photobucket

Happy New Year! 2009 is upon us and THANK GOD 2008 is O-V-E-R. 2008 was a difficult year and I am so glad it is over so I can move forward. I wish everyone, health, wealth and prosperity in the new year! I have a few goals I am working on but I am going to try to focus on work/finance related ones here.

  • I will write more...it is becoming profitable and I know if I push myself I really can make a decent living at it. Plus I enjoy it. It is an outlet for me.
  • I am going to manage my time. I have a set schedule with my remote position, but the rest of my day is a chaotic mess. I am going to have a real schedule with goals and things I need to get done.
  • I am going to organize my office. It is a disgusting mess. I hate it. Probably why I dont accomplish enough.
  • Thanks @HollyRigsby for giving me the idea to wake up earlier each day! I am going to do it no matter how badly I want to sleep in. I know I will get more done. Stop by Holly's blog, she is awesome and extremely motivating!
  • I am going to keep my house more organized and pick up more often. It isn't dirty, but there is just STUFF everywhere, all the time! I am going to stay on top of it.
  • I am going to post more work at home job opportunities I come across!

Does anyone else have any suggestions? What are YOUR resolutions?

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Resolutions for EG 2009:

===Do crunches and do something to exercise for at least 20 mins each day.

====Stop whining about getting a BMW and just do it already

=====Buy a HOUSE!!!!

=====Pay more attention to stocks and invest some $$

I also like the one about waking up earlier. Good call!

Anonymous said...

I don't make resolutions, but if I did, yours sound really good. I have to try to organize my time since my life is a total chaotic freak show. Good luck in 2009!

Eli said...

Emily--Good resolutions! Can you get me a BMW too?

Anne- My life is a chaotic freakshow too! I sympathize.

Anonymous said...

United States Restaurant Guide - a guide to every restaurant, http://restaurants-us.com/az/Scottsdale/Baskin-Robbins/85255/

Anonymous said...

http://insuranceinstates.com/tennessee/Jackson/HealthPartners/38305/