Sunday, January 18, 2009

The Flu...YUCK!

Well, we are recovering from the flu. The baby had it slightly a week ago when I got back from the funeral, but it never really got that bad (thanks to the flu she got, I bet). Then dd1 got it and was sick from Tuesday until yesterday. So of course, on Friday, I came down with it.

I am feeling better now, luckily it ran its course quickly. I know I should get a flu shot, but I HATE needles. Plus, I rarely get the flu, so I figure it isn't worth it. Honestly, this was so bad, I kind of wish I had just gotten the stupid shot. Especially considering this is the 2nd bout of the flu I have had this season. Is it just me or does it seem to be getting worse? Has anyone else been sick?

2 comments:

Emily Retherford said...

Ewww I hate the flu, I hope you are all better soon!

Emily
Blah-Zay
Mama and Hustler???
My Mommy Chronicles

Anonymous said...

I came across your blog at WAHM and am enjoying reading it. So I'm passing alog the Lemonade Award to you. Pop into my blog to collect it!

I also wanted to say I hope everyone is feeling better. The flu is no fun! Have a fabulous day :)