Sunday, December 14, 2008

eHow and Making Money!

Thanks to a wonderful group of ladies I met online, I have started writing for eHow. This is a great way to make some money, build a portfolio and gain some experience for a resume.

First you need to sign up with eHow and sign up for the Writers Compensation Program. Once you do that, you are ready to roll! It's that easy! You write step by step articles and eHow already has the format all laid out for you. You can write about anything you want! You arent paid upfront for your article, this is residual income, but once you start building it will be a decent amount if you put work into it. According to people I spoken with, the average article earns about $3 a month, so if you write a 3 articles a day...well you can do the math! And your articles continue to earn money AFTER you write them. That's the beauty of it.

ANYONE can do this! Check out one of my articles here to see how simple it really is! You don't have to be an English or Journalism major, trust me! If you are thinking about freelance writing or wanting to make money from I think this is a great place to start. I will keep everyone posted on how much money I make!

2 comments:

Lazy Housewife said...

Good job on the article. I rated it while I was there. :) I can see myself breaking out the thermometers and such in about a year - that's when we are supposed to start trying (maybe).

So Not Domestic

Anonymous said...

Thanks for showing support for eHow. Keep up the good work!

-Rich
eHow, Community Manager