Thursday, July 24, 2008

Some Good Websites

These are just a couple of websites I think are very informative and helpful if you are interested in finding a job that allows you to work from home. You can find information, lists of companies that hire home-based workers, and job leads just to name a few. I know these websites have helped me tremendously!

WAHM
WorkPlaceLikeHome
Rat Race Rebellion

You have to play around with them and do some searching, but if you invest some time, you will be amazed at what you can find out!

The other thing that might surprise you is....CRAIGSLIST! I know, there are definitley scams there and you DO have to be careful. Just remember, you should NEVER have to pay ANYONE to work for them, NEVER accept anything that asks to process payments or checks, and keep your personal information private until you can find out more about the company. I work for a decent sized company (maybe 100 employees or so) and I found the lead on Craigslist, so there you go.

I found the best way to search is to go to Craigslist and in the search function type in "work from home" for jobs. A couple others you can try are "virtual" "remote" and "telecommute" There are ways to search Craigslist nationally as well, all you need is Google! In Google type: "telecommuting is OK" site:craigslist.org 2008-07

Obviously, you want to make sure you have the correct month and year. You can also use "work from home" instead of or in addition to "telecommuting is ok"

Hope that is helpful!! I know it made a big difference for me!

1 comments:

Barbara said...

HI,
One day in April i came across wahm and had no idea what it was..lol..I went to one forum, i think it wa alphine, and applied. I thought that was the only job on that site.( I didn't look around at the time)then a couple of weeks ago, i decided to check it out again. Now i have so many ideas on ways to make money at home. I started 2 blogs this week, and plan on doing more too. Good luck to you.
Barbara :)