Saturday, July 26, 2008

Work From Home Customer Service Companies:

Okay, so I know not everyone enjoys doing customer service work. It takes a patient person to deal with an angry customer, but would you like it better if you could do it from home for and NOT in a call center? Here is a list of some companies that offer remote customer service positions. I have gathered the list from forums and websites I have scoured, so I want to thank some of the people before me who may worked on compiling these.

If you know of any other companies I should add to the list or come across any broken links, please let me know!



1-800-Contacts

1-800-Flowers


Accolade Support

ACD Direct

Alpine Access (Arizona, Colorado, Texas & Utah)

Affina

American Airlines

Arise

Asurion

Baby to Bee (send resume to deena@babytobee.com)

Beyond Marketing Online

BRG Research Services

Connect2Agent

Connect Plus, LLC

Convergys

Customer Loyalty Concepts

Delta

eCallogy (Utah Only!)

Grindstone

JetBlue Airways (Utah )

LiveOps

New

IncNiteo Services, Inc.

NTI Central -

O'Currance Teleservices (Utah)

RepsForRent

Secure Call Management

Service 800

Sterling Testing Systems

Support Freaks

Time Communications (St Paul, MN)

Teletech

Uhaul

Ver-A-Fast Corporation

VIPdesk

VoiceLog

West at Home (I worked for this company! They are great!)

Working Solutions

XAct Telesolutions

*As always--perform your own due diligence on any company you apply to. This blogger does not assume any responsibility for anything arising from a job search or applying to these companies.

0 comments: