Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I work HARD!

So I think that when anyone hears I work from home they think I lay around on the couch and watch tv and eat and live the good life. It is SO NOT true! I WISH! If anything, it is much more stressful in ways. I feel like I am never off the clock. I am constantly trying to do a million things and think with every down second I should be folding laundry or doing dishes or picking up. It is a lot of pressure and sometimes keeps me from doing anything because it all feels so overwhelming. The DH came home from work last week with a really nice card and inside he wrote how much he loves me and how much he appreciates me working from home so that I can be with the girls and still and earn a living. It was nice and something I really needed to hear. In all honesty, I think he was tired of listening to me complain about how much he doesnt appreciate me, but oh well. It was a nice thought. I think anyone who works from home can probably relate. Please tell me I am not the only out there that sometimes just feels so overwhelmed you just let a lot of things slide...

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad to see you back and active again...good thing you didn't let this site go so I could ruin if for you, LOL.