Monday, December 15, 2008

Writing, Writing, and More Writing

Lucky for me that I love to write, since I have spent the entire day doing it. My latest money making idea seems to be going well and I actually enjoy it. Now that I have the hang of eHow I can say it really is easy, I swear. I have posted 6 articles in the last 24 hours and have several views and comments, which is nice. I am going to post regularly about making money through eHow and Bukisa as well as the articles I am writing so you can see for yourself how easy it is. I am pretty excited about this whole thing, so we'll see how it goes. The following are my eHow articles:

How to Get Pregnant

How to Lose Weight--Fast

How to Remove Green Water From An Aquarium or Fish Tank

How to Buy A Prepaid Gift or Debit Card

How to Remove Nail Polish From Your Carpet

How To Make A Vegetarian Holiday Dinner


See--I told you this was random! If you want to add a residual income I highly suggest joining eHow and Bukisa. I will keep you posted!

0 comments: