Wednesday, December 10, 2008

School from Home

So, I know a lot of people want to work from home and still get an education. OR, maybe you think you don't have time to work because you need to go to school or vice versa. I came across a pretty cool website, The Online Education Database. This organization gives you the complete lowdown on getting a college degree online and even ranks online universities. I have not seen anything like this before I think they have a lot of really good, unbiased information. I have taken many classes online in the past, and although they were through traditional brick and mortar colleges and universities, they were very helpful and really allowed me to balance my work and home life and still get my Bachelors Degree in a reasonable amount of time. I think if anyone is considering going to school online check out this website. There are scams out there and you should do your research!

0 comments: